If this is your first time in Barcelona and you want to see it as much as possible during one trip this tour is perfect for you!
You will see the most important attractions in the city: Ciutadella Park, El Borne District, Gothic Quarter, Rambla street and Boqueria Market
- Arco de Triunfo
- Park Ciutadella (Palace of three Dragons , Fountain La Cascada, Building of Parlament Catalunya)
- El Born District (El Centro Cultural El Born, Paseo El Borne, Church Santa Maria del Mar)
- Gothic Quarter ( remains of Roman city, Palace Real Mayor,Cathedral of St.Eulalia, St. Jaume Square, St. Philippe Neri Square, Church Santa Maria del Pi, chocolate street)
- Rambla Street and Boqueria Market
We will start our walk with the Triumphal Arch, an amazing monument that was built for the Universal Exposition, an event that changed Barcelona forever. Then, we will pass through Ciutadella Park, the most popular park in the city, which is also a place with a dark past.
In the El Borne district, we will discover small narrow streets whose names are still linked to their former residents. We will go through the square where knights’ tournaments took place and admire a beautiful church from the 14th century, which is considered the most important church for the people of Barcelona.
Next, we will go to the oldest part of the city, the Gothic Quarter, where we will track down the remains of the Roman city. We will visit the King’s Square, from which the former Counts of Barcelona used to rule the region. We will admire the Cathedral of Saint Eulalia, and then we will head to the most charming place, St. Felip’s Square. We’ll walk down a 500-year-old street where you will be able to get a feel of the sweet aroma of chocolate. Our trip will end at the famous Boqueria market, where we will relax with a glass of Sangria.
During our tour, you will hear about the most important events in the history of Barcelona. I will tell you stories and legends, which in time turned into beliefs and traditions celebrated to this day!
Tour details and prices
- Duration: approx. 3h
- Price: 35 euros per person
- A glass of sangria is included in the price of the tour.
- The price of the tour does not include food, drink or any entrances to buildings
- Private tour price
- 90 euros group of 2 person
- 165 euros group of 4 person